Bruschetta Pizza on the Grill
Get ready for a flavor-packed pizza experience that's a cut above the rest! With Atlas Steel Co.'s Pizza Steel, creating culinary masterpieces is a breeze.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Flaky salt (such as Maldon) for sprinkling
- Place olive oil and sliced garlic in a small saucepan. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Let the oil cool to room temperature, then remove and discard the garlic.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to 500°F or a grill pan on the stove to medium-high heat. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, minced garlic, and 2 tablespoons of garlic oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Stretch pizza dough to fit the grill or grill pan. Brush with garlic oil and place oiled-side down on the grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes until lightly charred and crust bubbles.
- Brush the top with garlic oil, flip the crust, and top with mozzarella. Cover and grill for 4 to 5 minutes until crust chars and cheese melts.
- Remove from the grill, spread tomato mixture evenly, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, sprinkle flaky salt, cut into pieces, and serve.
Using your trusty Pizza Steel, this Bruschetta Pizza boasts a harmony of flavors. Atlas Steel Co.'s Pizza Steel ensures a crispy crust that's a canvas for the symphony of flavors. Get ready to serve up Bruschetta Pizza that's a testament to exceptional cookware!