Christmas Cookies on an Atlas Steel Co. Steel
'Tis the season for sweet indulgence, and we've got the perfect Christmas cookie recipe to elevate your holiday baking game. With Atlas Steel Co.'s steel, achieve a golden, evenly baked perfection that will leave Santa coming back for more.
Recipe: Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Cream together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and orange zest.
- Gradually add flour and fold in dried cranberries.
- Roll dough into a log and chill for an hour.
- Slice into rounds and bake on a preheated steel at 350°F until edges are golden.
With our steel's even heat distribution, these cookies emerge perfectly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Spread the holiday cheer with a batch of these delightful treats.