French Toast with The Gridiron Pro Griddle!
At Atlas Steel Co, we're all about quality cookware that enhances your culinary experience. Our dual pizza steel and griddle takes center stage in whipping up delicious meals, like the mouthwatering recipe we have for you today. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with Cinnamon French Toast made effortlessly on our griddle!
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 slices bread
- Whisk together eggs, cream, vanilla, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large shallow bowl, like a pie plate.
- Dip bread slices into the mixture, ensuring they're fully coated on both sides.
- Heat your griddle on the BBQ. Add a teaspoon of butter or a quick mist of cooking spray.
- Place the dipped bread slices onto the heated griddle. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until they turn a beautiful golden brown.
- Serve with warm syrup and some butter.