Stamp Your Signature on These Smash Burgers!
Looking to take your burger game to the next level? Look no further! We've got a mouthwatering recipe that pairs perfectly with our Atlas Steel Co. Burger Stamp. Get ready to make your mark with these delectable smash burgers.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 white hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices vine-ripe tomatoes
- Divide the ground beef into 8 equal balls, roughly the size of ping-pong balls. Refrigerate them while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, grated onion, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to create a special sauce. Refrigerate.
- Using a large cast iron griddle or two large cast iron pans heated to high, toast the buns with butter. Set them aside on plates.
- Space the beef balls on the hot cooking surface and smash each ball using the The Burger Stamp, to create 1/4-inch-thick patties. Season each patty with 1 teaspoon of the reserved special sauce, along with salt and pepper.
- Sear the patties for 2-3 minutes or until some fat begins to bubble up in the center. Quickly flip them and top 4 of the patties with a slice of cheese. Sear for another minute and place a plain patty atop each cheese-topped patty. Remove them from the cooking surface.
- Build your burgers with a smear of special sauce on the bottom bun, followed by shredded lettuce, tomato, double burgers, and the top bun.
With our Atlas Steel Co. Burger Stamp, these smash burgers become your signature creation. Enjoy! 🍔🔥